WHOOOHAAHHHH! HOLD YOUR HORSES PARTNERS – THIS IS STILL IN THE DEVELOPMENT STAGE, SO DON’T TRY TO BOOK IT YET … WE ARE WORKING ON IT!!
Hey – hello-hello-hello lovelies! You don’t have to wait! Why don’t you join us at Youcan Connect Meetings for a regular dose of mindfulness and meaningful chat?
Sooooo, if you don’t know me already, hi! I’m Kerry, the Chief Everything Officer here at Youcan. My vision for these meetings is not as formal training or group therapy, and I’m not setting myself up as the expert or guru. I’m thinking it can be a regular, comfortable and uplifting space where we can learn from and support each other, setting intentions and keeping each other on track, At the moment I’m thinking that each meeting could start with a hello and a guided practice, then some time for us to share our observations, maybe set our intentions for the day, and you can ask me (us) anything. The thing that excites me about this is that nobody needs to wait or feel alone, anyone can join in, and I’m happy for this format to grow and change over time according to need.
Who are these meetings for?
- Anyone with an interest in wellbeing/living well who would like to start the day with a guided meditation and a bit of meaningful chat.
- Anyone thinking of investing in 1-1 therapy, life review, counselling or coaching with Youcan and would like to get to know us first.
- Anyone who is already working with Youcan and might benefit from additional guided practices.
- Anyone who has worked with any of us at Youcan in the past and would like to stay in touch.
- Anyone who honours and respects boundaries and confidentiality.
- Anyone else? Please tell a friend – the more the merrier!
Who are these meetings NOT for?
- Anyone who will lose the plot if things don’t go to plan: Zoom fails, postmen knocking at the door or whatever. Flexibility is needed to survive and thrive people, and this is our pandemic reality.
- Anyone looking for formal group training.
- Anyone looking for group therapy.
- Anyone in crisis (call the Samaritans free on 116 123)
- Anyone who is not able to respect boundaries and confidentiality.
- Anyone who is not really very nice to or about other people – we’re all doing our best, just trying to do a bit of good in the world. If the format doesn’t work for you please don’t whinge or criticise, just find another group.
£10.00 per meeting, pay as you go.
£37.50 for a block of five meetings (£7.50 per meeting) (to be used within two months of purchase).
£50.00 for a block of ten meetings (£5.00 per meeting) (to be used within three months of purchase).
£75.00 for a block twenty meetings (£3.75 per meeting) (to be used within four months of purchase).